No Insurance Car Accident Lawyers
No Insurance Car Accident Lawyers. If you cause an accident without insurance, you must compensate for the car crash and car damage. Because others may make a road traffic accident claim against you for their losses and injuries. Even if you acquire vehicle insurance the next day, it only covers accidents that occur afterwards.
Therefore, the best way is to contact a no insurance car accident lawyer to get the most convenient way out. However, the prognosis is way better if someone else hits you.
Nevertheless, if you were driving without insurance, state rules may limit your recovery. Meanwhile, to learn more about uninsured loss recovery, read along.
Common causes of car accidents
The most prevalent causes of car accidents in Scotland are:
- Driving irresponsibly or recklessly
- Drunk driving
- Texting and driving, as well as
- Not paying attention to the road.
- Reckless driving
- Not observing the speed limit
- Distraction while driving
Solicitors for car accident claims
Furthermore, when making personal injury claims, you must thoroughly take notice of the following:
- Personal injury: obtaining a medical report to assess your condition and its long-term repercussions.
- Medical Expenses: We can assist you in obtaining reimbursement for any money spent on your treatment.
- Treatment expenses: We can help you get compensation for ongoing physiotherapy or psychotherapy.
- Lost wages: Your claim will likely focus on recouping loss of earnings. Our road traffic accident solicitors will work hard to figure out how much you have lost.
- Additional payments: small expenditures like paying for a cab home after a crash or repairing personal property might be claimed.
What would our No Insurance Car Accident Lawyers recommend?
At Hamilton Douglas Legal, everything will be explained to you in simple terms by the best solicitors for your compensation claim. Hence, a few steps to take care of after a road accident are as follows:
- Most importantly, consult a doctor if necessary. Pursue legal action for the medical treatment you need.
- The at-fault driver should be charged with a police report.
- Photos of the accident, your car, and your injuries can help with your claim. Moreover, a surveillance video can help if the at-fault driver denies causing the accident. Also, photograph their license plate.
- Identify the other driver and witnesses.
Yet, you can still make a claim if you have no witnesses to the accident.
Contact us for free car accident legal advice.
What happens if the person at fault in an accident has no insurance?
Not having car insurance is illegal, even If you don’t get into an accident. Moreover, among the consequences of not having insurance are:
- License suspension
- Temporary dismissal of license
So, contact a no insurance car accident lawyer if you ever get into a road traffic accident for your ease.
What if I am at-fault for the accident and am uninsured?
The other driver’s vehicle damage and medical bills are usually covered by your liability insurance. Subsequently, if you cause an accident without insurance, the other driver may claim damages. Henceforth, we have a team of the best solicitors in Scotland to help you with your car accident claim.
Need a no insurance car accident lawyer? Get in touch.
Uninsured drivers who are hit by insured drivers may have problematic interactions with their insurers. Yet, the impact of a car accident depends on your state’s laws and the circumstances of the accident.
Remember there are time limits when making a road traffic accident claim. You have three years from the date of the accident to make a personal injury claim. Our law firm can advise you on the amount of compensation you can expect to receive.
Firstly, our firm has the best solicitors for you, who can advise you about your insurance. Secondly, before assuming you have no rights, consult an experienced solicitor. After all, who wouldn’t want a No-Win, No-Fee claim when there is no risk?