Do you know where to find the best ankle injury compensation calculator? Our solicitors can answer these questions and help you make a claim for compensation. Contact our solicitors if you have sprained an ankle at work or need an ankle injury compensation chart.
Ankle injuries are more common than any other reported injury claims due to workplace, car, or public place accidents. An ankle injury can limit your lifestyle and daily activities, hence, requiring compensation. If you suffer an ankle injury due to someone else’s negligence, you can claim for compensation.
Types of accidents causing ankle injury
A simple slip or trip can twist your ankle or cause a fracture. Since these injuries may be the result of your employer’s or third-party negligence. Why should you pay if you are not at fault and have sustained damages? Damages must be paid for by someone else or their insurance. Typical mishaps include:
- Road traffic accidents – Car accidents or pedestrian injuries are the most cause of ankle injuries
- Slips, trips and falls – A fall in supermarket or slips and trips at public places can dislocate the ankle joint causing pain and suffering.
- Workplace accidents – A sprained ankle at work is quite common in many office as well as construction site accidents.
- Sports injuries – Accidents on the sports field can cause serious injuries including, broken foot, leg as well as a broken ankle.
- Medical negligence – Accidental surgery can result in soft tissue ankle injury compensation if performed by a doctor improperly.
Ankle pain and suffering settlement examples Scotland
Ankle injuries can be caused by a variety of accidents. According to ankle injury compensation case studies, most victims seek compensation for both general and special damages. Inability to walk can prevent people from working, driving, or even standing up. Therefore, the loss of earnings is a severe loss to a person’s life for which compensation is necessary. For example, ankle injuries include:
- Fractured ankle
- Dislocated ankle joint
- Os trigonum syndrome
Additionally, you can read our article on related injuries to know more about how you can claim compensation.
Ankle injury compensation amounts
Sprained ankle, breaks, and injuries caused by negligence can be extremely painful and at the same time cause stress and anxiety. Ankle injuries can cause high medical bills, loss of earnings, and inability to work. So, you should be compensated for all damages and losses.
Moreover, the average compensation amount depends on your case and injury severity. If you have questions about how much compensation for ankle ligament damage or how much compensation for accident at work can be claimed, contact our solicitors for free legal advice. In most cases, you can expect to receive:
- £ 55,000 for severe ankle injuries causing permanent damage
- On the other hand, an amount up to £ 10,000 for minor injuries without permanent damage
- £ 40,000 for ankle injury causing walking problems
Multiple injury compensation calculator
Our compensation calculator can help you figure out how much compensation you may actually receive for various injuries. Furthermore, we offer:
- Ankle injury compensation calculator
- Personal injury claim calculator
- Mental health compensation calculator
- Car accident claim calculator
You can contact our solicitors for precise figures at any moment or ask to provide you with an injury compensation chart.
Best ankle injury compensation solicitors
Hamilton Douglas Legal guarantees the best legal services. With our No Win No Fee Solicitors, you only pay if you are compensated. If you receive an injury and need to make a car accident injury claim or for any other personal injury, you can contact our expert solicitors 24/7. For further information on compensations pay outs in Scotland, contact HD Legal by phone or WhatsApp. Make a claim now with the best solicitors in Scotland.Read More