Broken Nose Car Accident
Broken Nose Car Accident – Daylight saving time DST was introduced during WWII. Its productivity has risen since then. People nowadays debate the value of daylight savings and its dangers, especially on roads and workplaces.
In addition to losing an hour of sleep, the complete change in sleep cycle can cause mental dullness, work productivity issues, and health issues. For example, a person who has trouble sleeping could be a road hazard. Tired drivers are more prone to accidents.
As per research, the human body goes under stress if proper rest is not provided. This often leads to workplace accidents as well as road accidents and even heart attacks.
HOW A HUMAN BODY REACTS IF THE SLEEPING CYCLE IS AFFECTED
Several studies show that when a person’s sleep cycle is disrupted, the body can react in the following ways:
- The reaction time is compromised as the blood flow to specific brain areas reduces. This also leads to mood swings and loss of short term memory.
- As the blood flow slows down, it causes adverse effects on a person’s cognitive abilities. This can affect work performance as well as driving.
- If a person does not sleep well at night, the blood pressure suddenly drops, causing dizziness and drunk-like symptoms.
- The lower energy level is also one of the symptoms of lack of sleep.
- Delay in stopping if the car in front suddenly stops
As a driver, you need to respond quickly. However, if you don’t sleep well, then there is a risk of being involved in an accident. The accident can be a collision with pedestrians. The accident can also cause due to a lack of responding to hazards or falling asleep during driving.
Research says that 20% of the world’s road accidents are caused by fatigue. Most of these types of accidents occur on highways, motorways and dual carriageways.
When you sleep your body goes through different stages of sleep, deep sleep is vital for recovery. If you lack in proper sleep it can affect your overall performance, when driving as well as accidents at work. You can also improve your work performance and sufficient sleep has also proven to reduce health problems.
HOW TO AVOID ROAD ACCIDENTS
Road accidents can either be your responsibility or someone else’s. To avoid the risk of accidents, a person should always be ready for consequences. Think that you are the only expert driver on the road, and you need to make sure that you don’t collide with others.
The primary advice to avoid road accidents is to prevent driving when you have not slept well at night. Consider the following tips to prepare for daylight savings:
- Maintain a constant sleeping cycle and follow it strictly. It often happens that we break our sleeping rules simply because our friends call us or we need to meet the deadlines. However, know that this habit may affect your next day. So, always try to sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning.
- Caffeine and nicotine consumption during the night may prevent you from sleeping. Watching TV is also one of the causes people sleep late at night. Therefore, try to avoid caffeine or nicotine consumption before you go to sleep. Also, avoid watching TV before sleeping.
- Exposing yourself to daylight right after you wake up can make you feel fresh and ready for the day. Hence, try to show yourself to the sun as soon as you wake up.
If you plan and think ahead for the clock changing, you can save yourself from being victims of road crashes and work accidents. Road accidents can ruin a person’s life. If you are involved in a road accident in Glasgow or anywhere in Scotland and that wasn’t your fault, it is time to call HD Claims. Our professional will listen to your accident and will help you make a claim. Read this article on ways to prevent whiplash injuries.
We will do our best to help you recover quickly and get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers have experience in personal injury claims. If you consult us, we can help you calculate how much compensation you may get.
We work on a “No Win No Fee” policy. This means that if you don’t win the case, we will charge no fee.